Most Useful Travel Tips and Tricks
Most Useful Travel Tips and Tricks Everyone has to travel for one reason or the other.Travelling out of your own town is very different than local travelling. One has to keep many things in mind while travelling outside. Following tips and tricks may be very useful for those who are not frequent travelers. Having these things in mind might save you from any untoward incident. Security and Safety First and foremost thing while travelling is your personal safety as well as security of your belongings.
Following are few important guidelines which can help in enhancing your safety.
• Instead of giving your home address and personal phone number on your luggage tags, use your business or office address. It will not allow anyone to know about your personal details.
• Luggage tags are vulnerable to loss; they might get stuck with something and get removed. To avoid such situation must place a chit with your name, address or contact number written on it, inside your bag. So that, in case you lose your bag, someone should be able to contact you.
• If you are carrying your original documents like license, ID cards or other such documents, must get them photocopied and place the copies back at home to avoid any unwanted situation.
• Must ensure that you have removed all old tags from your luggage, they might confuse the air line staff and cause misplacement of your luggage.
• While travelling in your own car during hot weather, whenever you stop in midway for refreshments, never leave your kids or pets inside the car with door and window glasses closed.
• Don’t accept any eatables from any stranger. Travelling Plan and Preparation If you are moving away from you home town for few days, you must carry out detailed planning and prepare yourself well. Following are the guidelines which can give you an idea about how to prepare and plan.
• Plan your expenses and keep enough amounts with you to avoid any undesired situation.
• If you are moving with expensive items, you should get trip insurance to protect against losses.
• Give your plan to someone at home as well. They should know your route, contact numbers and destination, so that you should be contacted in case required.
• Keeping in view the weather en-route and at destination, take suitable cloths with you.
• Keep your shaving kit, toothbrush and paste and other such things with you. In all, a well planned, well prepared and secure trip is going to make you enjoy every moment.